A Crazy Week in Washington
“…And such were some of you.” I Cor. 6:11
These words went through my mind, and I turned away from the rest of our team as tears began to drip down my face. I was thinking of how merciful God has been to me, the redemption I have experienced, and how lavishly He has poured out His grace on me.
This took place while our team was in D.C. at the Women’s March on Washington. After a turbulent day of outreach, we were heading out and our group had stopped to let the rest of our team catch up with us. As I looked across the masses, one thing that they all had in common struck me: they were all hurt and without hope of healing. It started to make sense: their anger, violence, and hatred. They are a lost people, reacting to their wounds in the only way they know how. Christ is our healer, and people without Christ are also without healing.
Upon this realization, I’m increasingly challenged to reach out to the hurting/wounded people around me and share the hope that we have in our Savior.
Currently our team is preparing for a group of about 50 students that are coming for our Spring Justice Ride in which we’ll train them in prolife apologetics and travel to universities throughout Florida for a week to create dialogue about this genocide.
Would you pray for divine appointments for our team while we are there?
Your prayers and financial support are what keep me in this ministry, and I THANK YOU! Please write checks to Created Equal and write RB in the memo line, or go to CreatedEqual.org and be sure to enter how much you would like to give in the bar marked “Intern RB” so your tax-deductible donation will go to me specifically. Bless you!
These words went through my mind, and I turned away from the rest of our team as tears began to drip down my face. I was thinking of how merciful God has been to me, the redemption I have experienced, and how lavishly He has poured out His grace on me.
This took place while our team was in D.C. at the Women’s March on Washington. After a turbulent day of outreach, we were heading out and our group had stopped to let the rest of our team catch up with us. As I looked across the masses, one thing that they all had in common struck me: they were all hurt and without hope of healing. It started to make sense: their anger, violence, and hatred. They are a lost people, reacting to their wounds in the only way they know how. Christ is our healer, and people without Christ are also without healing.
Upon this realization, I’m increasingly challenged to reach out to the hurting/wounded people around me and share the hope that we have in our Savior.
Read a story of how we were welcomed here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/watch-pro-aborts-block-destroy-pro-life-signs-at-pro-abort-womens-march
(the picture at the top of the article is my colleague, Joseph, on the right)
If you want
to see more of what our time in D.C. was like, go to Created Equal’s Facebook
page, where we have photo albums and video of our outreach at the Inauguration,
the Women’s March, and the March for Life. https://www.facebook.com/CreatedEqual/
Currently our team is preparing for a group of about 50 students that are coming for our Spring Justice Ride in which we’ll train them in prolife apologetics and travel to universities throughout Florida for a week to create dialogue about this genocide.
Would you pray for divine appointments for our team while we are there?
Your prayers and financial support are what keep me in this ministry, and I THANK YOU! Please write checks to Created Equal and write RB in the memo line, or go to CreatedEqual.org and be sure to enter how much you would like to give in the bar marked “Intern RB” so your tax-deductible donation will go to me specifically. Bless you!
![]() |
| Created Equal’s spin-off of the Women’s March graphic |
| The crowds at the Women’s March walking past our outreach. Abortion advocates were not happy to see what they support being exposed. |
| Our team had a captive audience at the Inauguration. Many people struggled to justify their support of abortion while faced with its victims. |
