Over 1,300 Minds Changed In 2019: Our Awesome God At Work



2019 HIGHLIGHTS: 
- I BECAME AN AUNT! (top left photo) My little nephew is due to arrive February 20th, and I couldn’t be more excited to meet him. Praise the Lord for His goodness! I know my brother Daniel & his wife Hannah are already great parents! 

- A few short week’s ago while Ava and I were outside of Planned Parenthood, we met a young mother considering abortion. A couple days later she told me she decided to keep her baby instead of having an abortion! (top right photo) Keep “Mama L”* in your prayers as she’s in a really rough situation. *name redacted for safety/privacy concerns. 

-God continues to grow and bless our team (bottom left photo) and let us see some fruit from this work. Over 1,300 people have changed their minds on abortion during our 340-some outreaches in 2019! 

-God said yes to my prayer that I would hold a baby who’s life was spared from abortion through my ministry. (bottom right photo) We’ve been able to bless this little guy’s family with many practical needs through your support. The full story is back in my September update

-I’ve seen God convict people of sin while I’ve shared the Gospel. As I pray for the salvation of their souls, I trust God is continuing  His work in their hearts. 
(Read Winter, Aaron, and Shai’s stories from some previous updates) 

If you are part of my support team, THANK YOU for allowing and enabling my ministry through your support, I’m blessed and humbled by you.

God bless you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!  

Grace to you,

Rachel Burkey  

P.S.: Please consider sending in a special year-end gift to help make 2020 even stronger! 
Mail checks to: Created Equal, PO Box 360502; Columbus, OH 43236 and write “RB” in the memo line OR CLICK HERE to give a secure online donation. 
All gifts are tax-deductible, and for 2019 tax purposes must be postmarked/processed by 12/31.

Below: a collage of conversations on outreach. Over 1,300 people that we know of have changed their minds on abortion this year during our outreach conversations.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curing Misconceptions About Abortion

A Crazy Week in Washington

December 2016 - Reflection