Changing Hearts and Minds In 2017 - Giving Glory To CHRIST!
"Created Equal demonstrates the actions of abortion that many are afraid to face... I regret my abortions, but I do not regret that Created Equal will continue to demonstrate those persons who are being killed." - Katherine
![]() |
I want to express my gratitude to you for your support this past year. I could tell you story after story of students who have changed their minds after seeing the victims of abortion and being presented with a concise case against abortion by someone on our team.
Your support enables these conversations to take place, and minds to be changed.
I need your help in reaching my financial goal!
There are just a couple days left to get your tax deductible donations in for 2017.
Will you give so that I can continue to show the truth of abortion and change the culture on abortion?
Your gift of $25, $50, or $100 will help me to be able to continue working full-time on behalf of the preborn in 2018.
You can donate online HERE by entering an amount in the box marked "for Rachel Burkey" or you can make your check out to Created Equal and write "RB" in the memo line and mail it to:
Created Equal - PO Box 360502, Columbus, OH 43236
(All donations mailed in must be postmarked by 12/31/2017 to be counted as a tax-deductible gift in 2017)
________________________________________
I also wanted to share this song with you, and I pray it will be an encouragement to you as it has been to me.
"All Glory Be To Christ"
Should nothing of our efforts stand
No legacy survive
Unless the Lord does raise the house
In vain its builders strive
To you who boast tomorrow's gain
Tell me, What is your life?
A mist that vanishes at dawn
All glory be to Christ!
All glory be to Christ our king!
All glory be to Christ!
His rule and reign we'll ever sing
All glory be to Christ!
May Christ receive the glory continually in our work and through our lives.
I am beyond blessed and humbled by your prayers and support. God's blessings on you and yours in this new year!
In Him,
Rachel Burkey
“The movement you've started needs to go global… I wish New Zealand could have something similar, I think we just need a committed abortion abolition team like Created Equal” - Juliet
_______________________________________
