"Pro-Life Youth Share Horror Stories" - Our Time in Washington
Hey! It's Rachel again. Of course, you already knew that because I'm the only one writing this blog. Once every month I'll share an update that's more formal, but as I can, I'll also write whatever has been happening or something that is on my mind.
If you read these regularly, you can tell what is a regular update and what is a informal post. This is the latter.
Last week I talked to a friend who wanted to know how our week in Washington was. I didn't know where to start.
Then I read a great article (click on the title below) that shared stories from myself and 5 of my colleagues:
If you read these regularly, you can tell what is a regular update and what is a informal post. This is the latter.
Last week I talked to a friend who wanted to know how our week in Washington was. I didn't know where to start.
Then I read a great article (click on the title below) that shared stories from myself and 5 of my colleagues:
A ‘male feminist called me a piece of s***’: pro-life youth share horror stories from Women’s March
“The feminists I saw … both male and female, rejected both of the virtues belonging to their respective sexes,” he said. “I saw women yelling shrilly at others, calling them nasty names and one even [attempted] to sexually assault my colleague. [I saw] women who had no respect for others but plenty of remorseless contempt for other women who didn't align with their views absolutely. Many had no compassion for the women and men they were intentionally trying to hurt with all manner of vulgar names and degrading remarks.” - Sam Riley
This video exposes some of what we are up against...
Where would I be but for the AMAZING grace of my Savior?
On the other side of the doors to the abortion facilities; With the mobs of people who are shouting in the face of Christians; Spitting on those who defend defenseless people that I wouldn't care about... The list goes on!
When I know that only ONE thing keeps me from becoming the people I attempt to reach, and that ONE thing is a gift that I received of NONE of my own accord: I am brought to my knees in gratefulness.
This video exposes some of what we are up against...
Where would I be but for the AMAZING grace of my Savior?
On the other side of the doors to the abortion facilities; With the mobs of people who are shouting in the face of Christians; Spitting on those who defend defenseless people that I wouldn't care about... The list goes on!
When I know that only ONE thing keeps me from becoming the people I attempt to reach, and that ONE thing is a gift that I received of NONE of my own accord: I am brought to my knees in gratefulness.
If anyone reading this does not know of the gift I refer to, the grace of God, if you do not know the King that I serve, I pray that you will come to know Him.
Find me on Facebook and message me, or contact Created Equal HERE through our website and ask for me. I'd love to share with you. Blessings!