Curing Misconceptions About Abortion
“ Thank you for clearing it up, because there were a lot of misconceptions I had about abortion .” – Travis, Eastern Kentucky University Bystanders see what abortion does to the preborn babies on our JumboTron TV while they overhear our conversations. Travis first said he was kind of indifferent on the issue of abortion. I was able to share some information with him, and ask if he had any questions. “I think you’re really starting to clear up everything about it… you covered it pretty good.” As we shook hands and he walked away, he said: “ Thank you for clearing it up, because there were a lot of misconceptions I had about abortion.” My colleague Sam winsomely draws protesters in conversation everywhere we go – he’s like a magnet for our opposition – and they listen! This month I joined our travelling team on the road in Kentucky for three days, and had some great conversations. I know many of you are not able to join us during an out...
