A Raging Lunatic

“I can’t say I’ve never thought about quitting this work. I think about going home to be with my family. But there’s always this voice in the back of my head, and it’s no still small voice. This thing is a raging lunatic – and it says: 
‘You coward. COWARD. You want to go live in peace, while babies are being ripped apart limb from limb?’” - Sam Riley

The Justice Ride was ending. Tears came to my eyes as I listened to my friend Sam give the most convicting call to action I’d ever heard from a pro-life speaker. (quote above)

I thought about the 40 students in the room. In a year from now how many of them will still be burdened for the plight of babies scheduled to be brutally ripped apart inside their mother’s womb? 


As the good Samaritan showed mercy to the beating victim in Luke 10, I pray that our students and all believers in Christ will seek to follow the command “Go and do likewise” (Luke 10:37) by showing mercy to and speaking up for our preborn neighbors.

Our summer interns are now here! Pray that they will grow in the Lord as they finish out our internship program, and if you can, join us in Columbus for the graduation to hear more stories like these!

P.S. To support my ministry and allow me to continue this work, CLICK HERE or mail checks written to “Created Equal” with "RB" in the memo line to: PO Box 360502; Columbus, OH 43236


Comments from our Justice Riders:
“Created Equal has the best pro-life apologists in the anti-abortion field. They encourage the next generation to not only be pro-life but to have a consistent lifestyle that should go with the anti-abortion stance.” -Xavier
_____

“Created Equal is a very helpful for learning how to convince the public that abortion is murder. They are serious about ridding America of this evil, and so they really put their all into what they do.” -Joy
_____

Conversations from the Justice Ride: 
“Wow, I don’t know how I didn’t see this before. You put up a good argument!”  
“Would you say your minds are changed?” asked Justice Rider David.
“Yeah, you switched them for us!” Two ladies in Cleveland, OH
_____

Robert: “At least one person is going to impacted today because of you guys out here. I took my wife to the clinic where she was going to have an abortion. But there were people with signs out there and I left immediately with her.”
Justice Rider: “Was it the pictures [of what abortion does] that changed your mind?”

Robert: “Yes, that is what changed my mind. It was the best decision of my life because of people like you!”

Below: our Summer Justice Ride Team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curing Misconceptions About Abortion

A Crazy Week in Washington

December 2016 - Reflection