"The value of a life cannot be compared to any annual salary." - Recently Unemployed Christian

Today, I informed my manager that I am stepping down… I cannot work for a company that services Planned Parenthood. Your work makes a difference because I had no idea Stericycle serviced Planned Parenthood -- until Created Equal showed up to protest the company. [BELOW PHOTO]
I am Christian, and images of little frozen babies getting incinerated began flooding my mind. This is the highest-paying position I've had in the legal field, but the value of a life cannot be compared to any annual salary.” – Stericycle Employee 


Since 2016 Created Equal has been working to expose Stericycle, America’s largest medical waste hauler, and putting pressure on them to cease disposing of dead babies for the abortion industry. Why? Abortionist Renee Chelian once admitted the weak link of their industry: “We are all one incinerator away, one incineration company away from being closed.” So, we’ve been working to break that weak link. If we don’t persuade these medical waste companies to stop servicing Planned Parenthood (and other abortion providers), we will miss a historic opportunity to stop the killing. Read more about the ongoing battle HERE.
We’ve received more than one note like this. Please pray for these brothers and sisters in Christ, that they would find new jobs and be blessed for their obedience. Pray also that Stericycle will entirely stop disposing of babies for abortion facilities.
-----
In my March newsletter, I wrote about my colleague Austin and myself meeting “Dakota” outside of a Columbus abortion facility. I walked Dakota down the road to a local Pregnancy Resource Center, and a couple days later she texted to tell me she is keeping the baby. After completing a fundraising campaign on social media for supplies for her born and preborn children, I met with Dakota to check in with her, find out about other ways we can help her, and to plan our shopping trip in a couple of months. I walked into the Wendy’s we met at, and I almost cried as soon as I saw her. Dakota is about 6 months along in her pregnancy and was just glowing. She expressed her gratitude that we were at the abortion facility to reach out to her and help her realize she can keep her baby. Keep Dakota and her family in your prayers. Stay tuned for updates and (Lord willing) a baby picture after the birth!

Dakota said to say “thank you!” to everyone who is praying for her and who donated to help buy supplies for her family. I want to echo that gratitude. 

It was a surreal moment to realize that one human life was spared from the abortionist’s knife as a result of God’s work through me. 

THANK YOU to my support team for enabling this work to continue, for your hand in saving this little one’s life! CLICK HERE to join my team with one-time or monthly gifts.
Checks to “Created Equal” with my initials, “RB” in the memo line can be mailed to: PO Box 360502; Columbus, OH 43236. 

Don’t forget about the Day Of Action coming up on July 16-17th - it's a great training and outreach opportunity for all ages! CLICK HERE for more info and to register. I’d love to see you there! =)

Paul says in 1st Corinthians 3:6-7:
"I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth." Praise the Lord with me for using us for HIS purposes! 









Pictures, top to bottom: 
1) My friend and colleague Evangeline at our national protest of Stericycle last month. This is the protest that the employee quoted above was referencing.
2) Myself, Dakota, and Dakota’s oldest daughter. The generosity and kind notes from the body of Christ brought Dakota to tears. <3 
3) Our team of interns exposing the injustice of abortion at Fountain Square in Cincinnati, OH last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curing Misconceptions About Abortion

A Crazy Week in Washington

December 2016 - Reflection