Giving Thanks! (Special Edition)

Left – Right, Top – Bottom:
1) Sharing the gospel with Shai, a professing
atheist. (this story is below)
2) Isaac, our newest full-time team member, debating 3 students at the University of
Georgia.
3) Our “Vote Anti-Abortion” banner flying over the
Planned Parenthood mega-center in Houston, TX before the democratic debates.
4) Praying with Jacob for the life of his baby who
was scheduled to be killed this fall. I still don’t know what happened in this
situation.
5) Evangeline (or Vannie) defends human equality to
two ladies at Kennesaw State University. Vannie is only 19 but is full of zeal
for the Lord and defending His pre-born children.
6) Our Justice Rider Brody looks over our brochure
with a college student while discussing abortion.
7) Our volunteer Abe discusses the morality of abortion
with several high school students leaving school.
8 Our outreach in Dallas, TX creating
conversations about abortion, and opening many eyes to the truth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shai (top left photo) was a professing atheist that I met in Akron, OH this fall. In our conversation she recognized that abortion kills your baby, but still defended it.
“You can just kill your baby inside of you cause it’s not born. I know it sounds bad but that’s just kinda what I believe.”
According to her worldview, there is no foundation for human value, we’re all just evolved stardust, and the only thing Shai has for morality is her opinion. As I exposed the serious problems with her worldview, I shared the gospel with Shai. I demonstrated how God has written His law on her heart, and how her unbelief is a sin before a Holy God. Towards the end of our conversation, Shai admitted that what I said made sense, but denied her need to repent from her sins. Please pray with me for Shai’s salvation.
Through this work we see many people change their minds on abortion, but in this spiritual battle there has to be a heart change, too. This is something only God can accomplish, so it’s encouraging to hear testimonies like this student who came to Christ partially through our ministry:
“I used to be very pro-abortion… I did a ton of research and realized that abortion is truly killing an innocent child… It [this change] also helped me on a long journey to repenting and accepting God into my life… You changed my mind even when I was sure that would never happen. I’m living proof that the most radical pro-abortion people are capable of seeing the light… I’m eternally grateful that God did not abandon me, instead showing His love and saving grace to me when I needed it most, no matter how hard things get for me.
I truly believe that the truth I realized about the evils of abortion was a major step towards my salvation.”– Bowling Green State University student
We praise God for using us to further His Kingdom! One woman told us:
"You guys seem to be saturated in love, and that's what's important for women who have had abortions. You guys are full of love."
Despite the backlash we face, hatred, attacks, vandalism, destruction of property, and the sacrifices our team here has been called to make for this work, there is no price that can be put on the fruit we see. Eternal fruit.
Lives are being saved, both from the abortionist’s knife and from the eternal wrath of God! I know children that are alive today because my colleagues and I held a bloody sign showing what it would look like for a mother to do that to her child.
I know their names. This wouldn’t be true without all of you who make this possible.
Thank you for giving. Thank you for partnering with me in combating the greatest human rights injustice of our day, and possibly in history.
This thanksgiving season, join me in thanking and praising God for using wretches like us for His glory.
In Him,
Rachel Burkey
Your gifts to my ministry are tax-deductible! Send your year-end checks to:
Created Equal, PO Box 360502; Columbus, OH 43236 and be sure to write “RB” in the memo line. Or CLICK HERE to donate to my ministry online. Gifts for 2019 tax purposes must be postmarked by 12/31.
Below:
1) Hundreds of hearts and minds have been changed through our ministry this year!
2) Pre-outreach prayer, asking God to be glorified through us.

Comments